Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oh Hello, I didn't see you there.

This blog is a new beginning in the life of this bespectacled, skinny, pessimistic girl. Those who know me really well are well informed that I have another blog, in which I wrote about almost everything; advises, motivations, anger, hatred, reviews, awesomeness, even loads of crap. Hardly any followers, and I like to keep it that way, since I consider a blog as a virtual diary with endless pages, and I don't have to strain my hands from writing.

But this blog is not a subsequent to the previous one. It's a fresh blog, in which I hope to make it more optimistic, to write down more useful information or musings rather than emotional, heart breaking, depressing events. Believe me, I'm an emotional person. I just choose not to show it, unless to those who are close to my heart. Ha!!

So, here goes.

And oh, fondest greetings and welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment