Sunday, December 23, 2012

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Assalamualaikum and ahoy!

Another fact you should know about me. I love books. Books and I have a very good relationship from the first time I know how to read and turn the page. If I'm not splurging my money with food or skincare, it would be books. Why books? Because when I read it, it takes me to a different place, where I can imagine in any way I want. If anybody wishes to give me a present, get me a book and I am already very happy. If a guy wants to try and impress me or win my heart, it's either a book or food.

Of course, flowers are a lovely, sweet gift, but it doesn't last long. A book will always be available and will always provide the peace and helps to reduce the stress. Same goes to food. Food always makes you feel better.

So when there was a Big Bad Wolf book sale, I simply couldn't resist and obviously I just have to go. Books sold at a ridiculously cheap and affordable price, who would miss it for the world?

It was held at MIECC, and I took the public transport to get there. It was a wonderful trip with my friends. I went there 3 times, and everytime I will come home with bags full of books. Even when I was waiting in line during the preview day, the excitement was already there, when you caught the smell of those books waiting to be grabbed.

Maybe some will say it's a waste for spending so much money on books. But I beg to differ. Books will always have a value. And it doesn't mean that you have to finish reading the book all at once. Some of the books are really hard to find, and when you get the chance to have the book, and for a really affordable price, it will be foolish to say 'no'. Plus, you can use it for tax reduction! =)

Voila! Me books! All mineeeeee!!! and there's The Tale of Beadle The Bard!! 
 All these for less than RM300! Worth worth and super worth it! There's one book missing; My Natural History, The Animal Kingdom and How It Shaped Me by Simon Barnes. A wonderful book! That book is in my handbag. I make it a habit for me to have a book with me everywhere I go. At least I have something to do while waiting.

I'm looking forward to the next Big Bad Wolf sale! hopefully the location and the books will be just as awesome and convenient as this one. All hail the big bad wolf! lol!







No comments:

Post a Comment